We truly hope you love your new gear but if for some reason you need to return it here's what you need to do.
By the way, if there's anything we can do to improve your experience please let us know. The best way to contact us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Return an Item
- Check our Return Policy to be sure your item is eligible for a return.
If it meets the return criteria, print and complete a
return form . If you aren't sure, contact us before sending your item back.
Safely package your item to be returned to us. Unfortunately items
damaged in transit can't be accepted for returns.
Ship us your item. You may want to use a traceable shipping method to
ensure successful delivery of your return - its on you!
Once received, we will validate your item qualifies for a return. If it
does, we will refund the total amount of goods and taxes within 7 days.
Sorry, unfortunately shipping fees are non-refundable.
- You have 30 days from the receipt of an item to return it.
- If you would like an exchange, follow our normal return process and place a new order for the item you'd like.
- All merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
- CDs and DVDs must be returned unopened.
- Sorry, vinyl records can not be returned at this time and all sales are final.
- For hygienic reasons we are unable to accept returns on “intimate items” like boy shorts, thongs and condoms. Because, gross.
- Refunds will be processed to your original form of payment.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.