The Nano Puff jacket from Patagonia is made with warm, lightweight, and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft ® ONE insulation for an incredibly warm outerwear piece that looks great as well. We’ve added an embroidered Dave Matthews Band patch to the lower left hip with a seam-seal, so you can sport the band logo and still enjoy the waterproof and windproof performance of Patagonia.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge ® DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in-loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind