The Patagonia Adze jacket is a durable soft shell featuring Polartec Windbloc ® stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid back to protect you from the elements. Embellished with a Dave Matthews Band embroidered patch on the lower left hip.
- Polartec Windbloc ® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precipitation
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers.
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec Windbloc 93% polyester / 7% spandex with a Deluge ® DWR finish
- 22.5 oz