This strictly limited edition is the ultimate Mansun collection.
Closed For Business finally reveals the full scope of Mansun’s tumultuous career. It brings together their original albums, the dozens of overlooked gems featured on their EPs, unissued demos and studio out-takes, BBC radio sessions, and full-length concert recordings. Paul Draper has also opened his archives to provide the raw material for the set’s unmatched collection of Mansun memorabilia, notes, lyrics and previously unheard recordings. This box set finally does full justice to the vision of a band whose almost reckless disregard for the rules of the game reaped magnificent rewards.
"Monolithic... Exquisite.. 5-Stars" -- Record Collector
- All 4 original albums remastered
- Single edits, EP tracks and b-sides CDs remastered
- Ten Live discs featuring concert, festival and radio broadcasts including Glastonbury, Reading Festival, BBC broadcasts and live shows from Australia & Norway
- Radio session, Demos, Rarities & Outtakes discs
- DVD – Featuring the first ever official live film, from Brixton Academy + all BBC performances from Top of the Pops and Later… with Jools Holland, plus the “Nobody Cares When You’re Gone” documentary
- 160 page hard back book written by renowned music journalist Peter Doggett featuring newly discovered photos from fans and photographers around the world, tour history section, historical and newly commissioned interviews, full discography
- 112 page book documenting the official fanzines Smelling the Roses, Take it Easy and Cult of Positivity
- 48 page studio book cataloguing newly discovered archival ephemera
- 5 x 12″ art prints
- 4 x postcards
- Handwritten “Closed for Business” lyric sheet signed by Paul Draper”