- The first 750 are presented as a Deluxe Edition, boxed in an impressive 16-3/4 x 19 x 5" clamshell case and containing a signed, limited hand-made gelatin silver print
- Clamshell and portfolio are hand-made and edges are wrapped in beautiful red T-Saifu fabric imported from Japan
- The cover of the clamshell and book cover are printed in 4-color process
- The title on the spine of the clamshell and cover of the portfolio have a deep blind deboss
- The interior of the portfolio has a die cut insert to hold and protect the photograph
- Each book is signed and numbered by the author
In every way and at every stage in its creation, LET IT BLEED was produced at the highest possible level of quality: beautiful design, extraordinary printing and packaging. It earned the enthusiasm it has received.