Box Set Features:
• 45 singles packed with rarities, re-mixes and live versions across 174 tracks!
• Comes in a striking pink box featuring the band’s trademark tongue design.
• Overflowing with all-time classic hits, collectable B-sides and hidden gems.
• Over 80 tracks not currently available on official releases!
• Taken from the original British, US and European singles.
• Lovingly replicating the original 7”, 12” and CD singles in miniature picture sleeves and labels.
• Also houses a 32-page hardback book packed with memorabilia, period photos and a new essay by renowned journalist, broadcaster and Stones expert Paul Sexton.
• Also features an exclusive new interview with Bill Wyman, the band’s former bassist and on-going archivist.
• Limited numbered edition.