Please Note: This item is expected to ship in October 2020. Subject to change.
William Byron made a late charge to edge Hendrick Motorsports teammate Jimmie Johnson for the victory by .117 seconds and will start fourth in the 2020 Daytona 500.
The victory in the qualifier was Byron’s first win of any kind in the NASCAR Cup Series and his first after teaming with seven-time champion crew chief Chad Knaus last year.
1:64-Scale Action Racing Collectables Features
• Measures approximately 3”
• Fully die-cast body
• Plastic wheels and interior
• Manufacturer-specific body contour
• Rolling wheels
• Plastic window net
• Authentic paint scheme decoration
• Officially licensed by NASCAR