Requiem for a dream state. It's possibly somewhere between heaven, hell and high water, down the Thames Delta towards Eden. It may involve techno and a distorted state or simply mates sat listening to music together, drifting on the open sea of their minds. This is Jon Hopkins' world, not so much joining the dots as coloring the whole damn picture in. After releasing his debut album 'Opalescent' at the rookie age of 21 in 1999, he's gone on to work with Brian Eno and David Holmes, produced King Creosote and via Eno, worked on three Coldplay albums. He released the breakthrough album 'Immunity' in 2013, which was nominated for the Mercury Prize.
1. BEN LUKAS BOYSEN - SLEEPERS BEAT THEME (4,52)
2. DARKSTAR - HOLD ME DOWN (7.18)
3. HOLY OTHER - YR LOVE (4.42)
4. TEEBS - VERBENA TEA WITH REBEKAH RAFF (4.24)
1. NILS FRAHM MORE (8.56)
2. SONGS OF GREEN PHEASANT - I AM DAYLIGHTS (3.45)
3. EVENINGS BABE (2.52)
4. LETHERETTE - AFTER DAWN (4.31)
1. JON HOPKINS - I REMEMBER (4.54)
2. DAVID HOLMES - HEY MAGGY (4.59)
3. ALELA DIANE - LADY DIVINE (5.12)
4. LAST DAYS - MISSING PHOTOS (2.02)
5. SCHOOL OF SEVEN BELLS CONNJUR (4.37)
1. PETER BRODERICK - AND ITS ALRIGHT - NILS FRAHM REMIX (4.34)
2. FOUR TET - GILLIE AMMA I LOVE YOU (5.47)
3. BIBIO - DOWN TO THE SOUND (2.35)
4. A WINGED VICTORY FOR THE SULLEN - REQUIEM FOR THE STATIC KING 1 (2.46)
5. HELIOS EMANCIPATION (2.35)
Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve.
All items are shipped brand-new and unopened in original packaging. Every record is shipped in original factory-applied shrink wrap and has never been touched by human hands.