For TRAVIS SCOTT’s full-length major label debut, RODEO [Epic Records/Grand Hustle], he has teamed up with some of the game’s hottest producers including Mike Dean, Metro Boomin, and many more. In between a narration by T.I., the album twists and turns through a cavernous deluge of impeccable and impenetrable rapping from TRAVIS and entrancing soundscapes. Moreover, he attracted some of the world’s biggest stars to rage with him. Kanye West turns up, literally, on “Piss On Your Grave,” The Weeknd’s stunning falsetto punctuates the airy “Pray 4 Love,” Justin Bieber and Young Thug assist on the wonderfully intoxicating “Maria I’m Drunk,” and Juicy J turns “Wasted” into an anthem, among others.
RODEO is here, and TRAVIS SCOTT has emerged as a trailblazer for the ages.
DISC 1 - LP - Side A
2. Oh My Dis Side (feat. Quavo)
3. 3500 (feat. Future & 2 Chainz)
DISC 1- LP – Side B
1. Wasted (feat. Juicy J)
3. Pray 4 Love (feat. The Weeknd)
DISC 2 - LP - Side A
1. Night Call (feat. Swae Lee &Chief Keef)
2. Piss On Your Grave (feat. Kanye West)
DISC 2 - LP - Side B
1. Maria I'm Drunk (feat. Justin Bieber & Young Thug)
2. Flying High (feat. Toro y Moi)
3. I Can Tell
4. Apple Pie