Since his first NASCAR® All-Star race in 2000 when he drove to victory in his rookie season, Dale
Earnhardt Jr. has always known how to put on a show in one of the sport’s most exciting events.
Now in the final All-Star race of his career, Earnhardt will battle the competition under the lights in a
bright and brand new ride – the No. 88 AXALTA®/Maaco® Chevrolet SS . This paint scheme will be on
track for one race only and is now available in die-cast form!
Don’t wait – order yours today!
1:64-Scale Action Racing Collectables Features
• Measures approximately 3”
• Fully die-cast body
• Plastic wheels and interior
• Manufacturer-specific body contour
• Rolling wheels
• Plastic window net
• Authentic paint scheme decoration
• Officially licensed by NASCAR